Friday, June 12, 2015

Make Things Creative Challenge: Week 2: Favorite Color

Punk Projects

Make Things Week 2
Favorite Color



For this week's challenge, I decided I needed some upcycling in my life.  As we cleaned out our garage and craft/project pile, I found some things I was about to either throw in the trash or put on the garage sale.  But wait!

Main Project:  Beat up dry erase calendar to fun board.  I have too many cute calendars anyways, no need for this one, and my little one needed his own magnet board.  

For this project, I spray painted the frame.  Then cut the fabric to size and adhered it with spray clue and stretched it to fit and smoothed it out.  

After my son is finished using it, I can steal it back and put up my own pics, calendar and To-Do List.    

BEFORE:                                                                   AFTER:

   
Side Project:   2 boring clear votive holders needed some spice (And now need one more coat.  Running out of paint is no fun.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment